German Shepherds Forum banner

Crate Training

561 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  LaRen616 
#1 ·
I have a 3 month old that I have crate trained, she is Awsome and has had no accidents and lets us know when to go out. I was wondering when you all stop the crate and let her sleep outside of it? We would like to introduce her to sleeping in the bedroom on her own bed area currently crate is not in bedroom.

#2 ·
I knew Delgado was trustworthy around 8 months old, but he was very attached to his xpen at night and refused to sleep well unless he was in it with the door closed. I tried a few times but it was like a baby with a nuk ;)

He finally graduated completely from the crate both day and night at 2 years old :)

#3 ·
I crate trained my GSD, he was crated until he was 6 months old and then we left the crate door open. I completely removed the crate when he was 2 years old.

I did not crate my Dalmatian at night, he slept in my bed until he was 6 months old and then he started sleeping on a big dog bed on the floor with my GSD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.