German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - April Fools Pranks
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shade
Crowned Member

Default April Fools Pranks

I admit, I love April Fools It's always fun to try and outdo yourself from the previous year

In the spirit of April Fools Eve....

What have been some of your best April Fool pranks you've successfully pulled?

What are you planning on doing this year?

For me:

The best one I've pulled so far had one of my coworkers as my accomplice and we spent about $30 at the local dollar store to pull it off and the theme was “wedding.” We started with our foreman's office (his name is Pat) – we decorated it like it was setup for a wedding, complete with red aisle, chairs set up in rows, plastic heart confetti and glitter everywhere, ‘formal’ invitations on each seat, a bubble machine, and the kicker was the wedding was setup for two field guys who detested each other. We christened it “St. Patrick’s Wedding Chapel” and even made Pat a formal priest collar to wear, he good naturedly posed for photos in front of his ‘church’

Then we went and took every company vehicle and painted the windows with red paint, hung streamers, filled the truck with balloons, and hung giant ‘just married’ signs on the back.

Final destination was our warehouse manager’s office (who is named Lee); we called it “Chateau Lee’s Tropical Escape.” We took a blow-up pool and filled it with sea shells, took fake tropical flowers and placed them everywhere along with flower petals. Put grass skirts and lei’s all around to finish it off

What am I planning for this year…I’m going small and simple this year. For my boss if he leaves for part of the day as he usually does I’m going to use tape to make a murder victim outline on his chair and another on the floor. For the foreman I’m going to create a life size scarecrow and place it in his chair with the title of “Pat’s replacement.” Nothing fancy, just a bit of fun

Anyone else want to share?

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 5 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote