German Shepherds Forum banner

11 month old GSD's out there!

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Oliver'smom 
#1 ·
How many pounds does your 11 month pup weigh?

#2 ·
My guy's 11 months and probably around 60-65 pounds and 24" at the withers. Skinny, lanky, and has a lot of filling out to do. I'd guess he'll probably top out about 75 when he's fully mature.

Weight isn't really something I'm ever concerned with. He's healthy, active, fit, and has a great appetite. That's all you can really ask for.

#7 ·
Oh god. You guys will probably think that my boy is overweight. But he isn't and he weighs 104 pounds. Yeah. You can see his ribs....

#11 ·
She was born May 7, so about 11 months. She was just weighed yesterday 71lbs. I think she is very well behaved. I expected from all my reading that she would be a royal pain between 6 months to a bit over a year, especially since this was my first dog and I wasn't completely certain what I was doing, but she is great.

#12 ·
Dax was 65lbs when he was 11 months old. He has gained only a couple ounces. Still has a lot of filling out to do though.

#14 ·
11.5 months old

Ollie weighs 80 lbs. and is 11.5 months (turns 1 on April 15th). He has not filled out yet and is pretty lean so I think he will finish about 95~ish. Not sure of his height measurement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.