German Shepherds Forum banner

Home sick with the flu , so...

757 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  wolfy dog 
#1 ·
My almost 6 year old son had it earlier this week. I just called them out of school today because I am too sick to drive safely and they just told me there were two confirmed cases of H1N1 in my son's class. GREAT!! Anyway , while my son was sick our GSD just would not leave his side , which is not typical. They run and play and such , but he is usually by my feet wherever I am. Not while my son was sick though. He walked into the bathroom with him , and wherever my son was crashed , Alvin was with him. It was so sweet. Figured I would share two cell phone pics here. Every kid should grow up with dogs IMO :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Awww I hope you both feel better soon, it looks like you're in good hands or should I say paws ;)

#4 ·
That just warms my heart. One day when your son is an adult, he'll be telling stories about this wonderful GSD he had as a child.

I hope your entire house will find health and healing with each moment.

#5 ·
Thanks! I feel pretty awful now , and the kids and dogs are running riot in the house lol Kongs are flying , hide and seek is being played..place is a holy mess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.