German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - living vicariously through germanshepherds.com
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mister C
Master Member

Default living vicariously through germanshepherds.com

Hello All,

I just like to say thanks to everyone here for sharing their stories, heartaches and experiences with their GSDs.

You see, I am between dogs at the moment. I lost my sweet old girl Maddie In November just before her 16th birthday. I do have a deposit down on a GSD puppy from Haus Juris. The wait is just killing me.

So while I wait I must live vicariously through this website. I am pretty pathetic really. I find myself staring out the window looking for dogs being walked. When I go on my own (dogless) walks I usually loop through the park so I can see some old dog buddies from the neighborhood. I found myself in Petsmart the other day which is silly since I won't get the puppy until June.

So thanks again everyone. You permit me to get a little "dog fix" while I wait for the pup.

I have already decided to get a second dog (maybe a GSD) a few years down the road. So when I lose the first one I will still have a dog. Having no dog around is just not for me--I feel lost without one.

All the best,
Michael

Madeline Ronan Heart (Maddie) Dec 1997 -- November 22, 2013 Rescue GSD, Sable
Mister C is offline   Reply With Quote