German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - I need votes to get a Scholarship
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheModestMouse

Exclamation I need votes to get a Scholarship

I honestly don't like doing this, but I need the help.

I, a high school senior, have applied for a college scholarship from WyzAnt (tutoring website) and the winners are the people who get the most votes. I need help getting votes. (I have 7 presently and there are people with thousands.) Knowing that I don't necessarily have the greatest essay, I encourage reading around. You can vote on multiple essays, but only once per essay.

Here is the link to my essay:
Wisdom, The Most Underestimate Resource | WyzAnt Scholarships | WyzAnt Tutoring

If you are interested in what I am studying before you decide:

I have been accepted into the college of my dreams, Erskine College. It is a small private Christian college with an amazing atmosphere. (Check it out!) However, it is pricey. I have received a $1000 scholarship from the college because I was a finalist in their scholarship competition. Although I am thankful, I know it will only go so far.

I plan to get a BA in biology, with a focus in ecology. After college I am considering joining Peace Corps for a year or two in order to get experience in the conservation field. My ultimate goal is to help slow the extinction of wildlife creatures, specifically mammalian predators.

So I ask you, please help me reach my goal.