German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Can't take my 6 Month old Girl out anywhere without her acting crazy...
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
tjheldt

Default Can't take my 6 Month old Girl out anywhere without her acting crazy...

So I have a 6 month old girl, she is the most friendly dog and loves other people and dogs, which is where the problem begins. Every since we got her at 8 weeks old we have taken her everywhere and introduced her to all different things and yet she still acts crazy and is embarrassing when we take her places where there are other people and dogs. Whenever she sees another dog she wants to get over to them so badly to sniff and play and when she can't get to them she cries and barks and screams like crazy and absolutely will not listen to us. She will not even focus on anything we are saying to her, she is only focused on the other dogs and people and wanting to get over to them. She knows all sorts of commands, but when a dog or person walks by her brain goes into a different mode and will not even look up at us or listen to us. It is really frustrating and almost embarrassing to bring her places because she just whines and screams the whole time like we are torturing her.
Anybody ever have this problem and know how to fix this???
tjheldt is offline   Reply With Quote