German Shepherds Forum banner

Goodbye Zorro

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Hunter4628 
#1 ·
My GSD died while sleeping i didn't know what cause it. on March 17 my mom said that Zorro is not eating his food and vomiting his last food that he eat. and the next day he still not eating but on the night my mom give him her left over's and he's now eating a little. but on March 19 3AM when i got home i saw him lying on our front door and i can see that he was okay and he turned on me, so i go to sleep and until 5AM my mom just wake me up and said that Zorro just died and i just cant believe it. anyone know what cause it? please help.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
So Sorry to hear about your loss of Zorro. Its so difficult to lose a beautiful Shepherd without any explanation, so suddenly. They just do not let us know anything is wrong often until its too late. The German Shepherd is such a proud dog that often they just do not want us to worry or fuss over them even if they need help. Hope you can remember your good memories you shared with your beautiful Zorro. RIP Zorro..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.