German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - New owner from houston! howdy!
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Greenvision

Default New owner from houston! howdy!

Hello gsd members! I'm a new pet owner and have been lurking reading and getting tips from this forum. Gotta say can be overwhelming with the wealth of info here.
Wanted to introduce myself and my girl "Lucky". I found her running aronud a busy road and almost saw her get hit when she crossed the road to come over to where i was standing. I found her without tags and a broken collar. She was all iced up from the recent freeze we had. Unable to find her owners for some time now ( no chip either) I decided she is far to precious to turn in to a shelter. Her vet exam showed she was in good health.
So i got her all her shots and soon to be spayed! i was told she either just under 1 year or just over 1 year. she is not aggressive however seemed to come from a sheltered home ( chained most of the time). She gets so excited on her walk, dog parks and trails that i have to cut them short sometimes lol.
I am sure she is not a pure breed since there's no tags or chip, I was told there is GSD in her. I was hoping you guys could tell what she might be lol .. i am also not too sure on how much to feed her. .

Anyway here's some pics and thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
New owner from houston! howdy!-photo-4.jpg   New owner from houston! howdy!-photo-1.jpg   New owner from houston! howdy!-photo-2.jpg   New owner from houston! howdy!-photo-5.jpg   New owner from houston! howdy!-photo-2-.jpg  

Greenvision is offline   Reply With Quote