German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Best frisbees that won't damage your dog's teeth
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 08:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
aparanae

Question Best frisbees that won't damage your dog's teeth

Hi! I would like to know what you guys consider the best frisbees in terms of safety and playability.

Around 2 months ago we spontaneously got a frisbee during the visit to a new pet store. The first frisbee for my now 9-months-old girl. It was a Dog Activity Dog Disc from Trixie. Well, some days ago we noticed her canines started to look somewhat flat. I assume it is because of the frisbee since she never had any problem with other toys, which are mainly balls (orbee ball, grinz ball, and holee roller balls) and sometimes some tug toys.

I feel really sorry now that I have to take the frisbee away, because she really has a lot of fun with it, although she's not (yet) that good at catching it. Since then, she always looks forward to afternoon walks cause she knows we walk long on the fields and play at the same time.

So, which frisbees would you recommend that are safe for my dog's teeth and are still good flying?
aparanae is offline   Reply With Quote