German Shepherds Forum banner

Interesting courtesy post!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  misslesleedavis1 
#1 ·
Well a friend msged me today and told me she needed to find a home for her poppy girl asap, my friend happens to be maxed out all to heck with dogs (rescue problems) and has a dog being returned.

This is were it gets good :) poppy girl is a lovely blonde i believe she is 9 months old, she is a Malenois (sorry if i spelled that wrong) German shep mix and just happens to be my tysons daughter, tyson has a colorful past apperantly, no wonder he is bored here.

From what her mom has said she loves activity and is very high drive and i could be wrong here but i believe her mom mentioned she was introduced to a bite sleeve before, some of her litter mates are going on to be service dogs, but Poppy's mom did mention that she thinks poppy would do well in any type of sports,

I dont know what her mom is like, i think she looks like a leggy blonde version of her dad lol i dont think poppy has any problems, i would be more then happy to put an interested person in touch with pops mom.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.