German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello from Memphis!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
katierae92

Talking Hello from Memphis!

Hello! My name is Kaitlin and I am from Memphis, TN.

I've been lurking on this forum for the past couple of months inhaling all of the information I can. I do not currently have a German Shepherd, but will be getting a pup within the next 9-10 weeks (depending on when momma decides to have her pups- should be any day now!). It's really exciting and I cannot wait! This will be my first GSD so I finally got up the courage to post, as I am sure I will be needing advice in the near future.

I am a senior in college and will be graduating in about two months, and will be starting my full-time job shortly after (woo). I currently live with my mom, and we have two dogs and a cat at the moment. Beau the Border Collie/Aussie mix (8) that we rescued 5 years ago, Koda (5) the Papillon, and Zoe (13) our kitty queen. Lol. I've attached a picture of Beau and Koda, as Koda was originally my dog that I had gotten for my 18th birthday, but I had done internships out of town so he got a little too attached to my mom/vice versa. She'd never let me leave with him...

Excuse my ramblings. Just wanted to introduce myself.
I am a tad shy, but I can't wait to utilize the forums (already have some questions in mind, but that's not for this thread) and get great advice from people who have a lot of experience!

Thank you and I hope I did everything right with the picture and sizing! It was giving me a lot of trouble. (If not, I'm really sorry admins!)

katierae92 is offline   Reply With Quote