German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - EAST CHINA, MI:"Blaze" - 5 y/o Sable - NEEDS RESCUE OR HOME!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
raysmom
Knighted Member

Exclamation EAST CHINA, MI:"Blaze" - 5 y/o Sable - NEEDS RESCUE OR HOME!!!

"Blaze" was e-mailed to me by a rescue friend to help network.

Blaze is 5 y/o and was found abandoned at a vacant house. A kind lady took him in and is paying for him to be boarded, but cannot continue to do this indefinitely. Blaze really needs to find a home or rescue and this is an urgent situation, but he doesn't fit the "Urgent" criteria to post him in that section since he is not in a kill shelter.

I will post what I was told about him as well as the contact information. I do not have any other information. If you'd like to know more about him, please contact Sue at the e-mail address given below.

"Blaze is not completely housebroken also not crate trained. He is skinny as well. Probably not good with cats, would be okay with older kids. No aggression with people but he might knock a toddler down. I did have him here for a few days but he did not get along with my male great pyr. He did do fine with my male setters tho.....but he's not good with some other males. He has been all vetted, including blood work.
I really didn't have room when I took him but he was being kept outside with no shelter at a vacant house."

East China, MI is northeast of Detroit.

Kaiser - 8 yrs old

Ray (Radar) - 8 yrs old - At the Bridge
raysmom is offline   Reply With Quote