German Shepherds Forum banner

Delta Dawn, 17 weeks

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  DJEtzel 
#1 ·
Delta is growing like a weed. My perfect little peanut got to visit her "family" while I was away on business last night, and Alexis (GatorDog) was awesome enough to take some photos of her with her brother from the same litter, who was also there for boarding.

She's been doing great in the new house, and particularly enjoys watching people coming and going from her perch in the kitchen.

She and Echo get along swimmingly and even share high-value treats...including bully sticks.
(they're each chewing on an end...)

I am so incredibly in love with this puppy. She never ceases to amaze me, and I am so looking forward to our future in IPO together. She's got one heck of a nose on her, so I am so anxious for the snow to go away so we can really get cracking on tracking.

See less See more
#2 ·
She's adorable! :wub: I really love the photo of her and Echo sharing the bully stick :)

#11 ·
She's so beautiful with so much going on behind those bright inquisitive eyes. Going to be fun girl to train!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.