German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Free pups with a $2,000 doghouse
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Muskeg

Default Free pups with a $2,000 doghouse

I occasionally scan Craigslist and this one is REALLY a winner. FREE MALINOIS PUPPIES.... Nice that he keeps his (as he calls it ) family protection German Shepherd on a chain in the backyard like a sled dog. I'm sure the malinois pups are all health checked and have super bloodlines... right! And only someone with a proven track record and waitlists for pups like Ivan Balabanov can sell malinois pups for $2,000. I rarely see malinois pups for sale up here (which is a good thing), but it's very sad to see this. Ad copied below...

"FREE MALINOIS PUPPIES... ...with the purchase of any dog house.

Alaska Made! Disabled Veteran built! Designed specifically for Alaska conditions!! Room for insulation underneath and slanted roof with large overhang for snow conditions!!

Solid dog houses built of 3/4" plywood, and mounted on a solid pallet. Painted with 5 year rated outdoor wood protectant. Roof has additional rubberized coating for durability.

Contact me for more details....

Price per house: $2000.00

In the event that we run out of free puppies, we will give away a dog obstacle course instead...it is really nice!"
Muskeg is offline   Reply With Quote