So we were supposed to be picking up our pup the 20th but last week were told she was no longer available. We were very upset and since then have been in contact with another breeder about a 10 week male pup who is a cuddle bug with medium drive. We were discussing going to take a trip from fl to Tennessee to play with and interact with pup to make sure it was a good match. When yesterday I got the e-mail I have been waiting and praying for stating I have been accepted into nursing school and will start May 5th! But now I'm scared about bringing a new pup into our home when I'm about to jump into this adventure. Just an idea of my schedule mon & thr 9-2 and tues, wed, and Friday 10-5 plus lots of studying.. So I guess I was curious if anyone who has the same sort of situation could give me some insight and let me know if it's completely doable or if you found you could dedicate the time the pup deserves. I really want to add this bundle of joy to our family but I want to be fair to the pup.
Sent from Petguide.com Free App