German Shepherds Forum banner

Ava modeling baby hats

869 views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Zeeva 
#1 ·
My husband and I are expecting our first baby in June, and I've been crocheting up a storm lately, making all sorts of things for the baby (a girl)! Ava has been getting involved, too, by modeling the baby's hats after I finish them. Here are a few! :)

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank you! And actually, that second hat is one just for Ava, and I made it to match one for the baby! hehehe! That one for Ava has ear holes in it, so it fits her much better than the others. :)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but does Ava react to your pregnancy? Does she know it's still you and or does she act differently around you?
Don't mind at all! Ava has been VERY protective of me, always wanting to be right next to me and usually resting her head on my lap or belly. She's been like that since I found out I was pregnant, actually! Now, she loves to spend time in the nursery, and has actually started taking naps in there. (She never did that before.) She even asks me to take out the baby things so she can smell them. It is really adorable, and I know she is going to be great with the baby!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.