German Shepherds Forum banner

Russell

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Loneforce 
#1 ·
The goofy boy is 12 months old now, and driving me nuts. It's been sleeting like crazy all day, windchill is -10, and he just doesn't understand why I won't let him stay outside for very long.

I turned around earlier, and this is what I saw. Then he dove over the back of the couch at me. :eek:

See less See more
#3 ·
He's going through a really dopey phase. He's pretty hilarious. He also hiked his leg on a bush last week, so I guess he thinks he's a big boy now.

#4 ·
I know that goofy, silly, adorable expression; it's perpetually stuck on Lycan's Face. It's just one of the things that makes my Studmuffins irresistable.

Jelpy

#7 ·
What a handsome guy!

Nasty in McAlester too. Very cold. Icy. Yuk. We did play fetch this mroning for a little while. But mostly inside all day yesterday.

#8 ·
That gorgeous goober boy! If he hadn't gone over to you, I don't know how you would have been able to resist running up to him to smoosh him :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.