German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Tell us about the dogs in your signature.
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 12:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wild Wolf
Knighted Member

Hunter is my heart dog. I wanted a take-everywhere companion who I could do everything with, an IPO and sport dog, and a dog who could fit into my active lifestyle. I got one of the most stable dogs I have ever known, a dog that can do most of the sports I try, the best and most loyal friend I have ever had, and an unofficial service dog who takes care of me and assists me when I have debilitating migraines. He is everything to me, I couldn't ask for a better dog for me.

Hunter is my teacher when it comes to the breed and working dogs. Through him, I am learning a lot about dog sports, working a dog, and the breed itself. He is a blessing in so many ways.

We both almost drown in a river last spring, and ended up saving each other, and every time I think of him swimming me to the shore while I held on to his collar I can't help but cry. I am fiercely protective of him... he is my heart.

Zenna is our new puppy, and she is really special (to us, anyway). Driven, confident, noisy, bratty, sharky, wiggly, affectionate, playful... we love her so much already. My husband and I are excited to start training and working her, but she is just such a great puppy already and has fit in so well with our pack.

Looking forward to reading about everyone's dogs!

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."

www.germanshepherdguide.com
Wild Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote