German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Please help!
Thread: Please help!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bijgish

Default Please help!

Hello, My 4 month old GSD puppy (41lb) started limping on his left front leg 2 days ago, so to be in safe side I took him to the Vet yesterday, he examined my puppy (didnít get any pain response) and said he may just have sprain/pulled a muscle (my pup likes to play rough in dog park and catching freebie). He sent us home without any painkiller, advising me to reduce his activity and lots of create rest. My pup is behaving normal (apart from limping) he still wants to play and jump, making it very difficult to minimize his activity. Also I donít want to give him any OTC painkiller, so I started researching and went thru all the related thread (read about PONA and HD) on this forum. I was thinking to purchase some kind of natural anti-inflammatory/pain killer meds. I came across Arnica Montana and Traumeel on this forum. You all are so much knowledgeable and experienced, so i turn to you all for help. Could any one please suggest that either of these products would be right for my puppy's limping issue and also itís safe to give it to my 4 month old puppy? Thanking you in advanced.
Attached Thumbnails
Please help!-1911698_488079694631728_1413103910_n.jpg  
Bijgish is offline   Reply With Quote