Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: I live in my house near some schools.
Waiting for 8 wks (fear period to ship at 8 wks?)
Hello all, my name is Adrian I'm new here. I've recently found a puppy I want and am still waiting for week 8. I need some input so if you have any please share. The puppy I found is currently with a reputable breeder in the mid-west, www.bandtcaninecoral.com
. I've read about something called a fear period and I'm certainly concerned because the dog is going to be flown out to us. I'm not sure the details of the delivery however given the price she quoted I'm sure he'll be flying alone. I'd hate to shoot myself in the foot before I get started, so here's my question
Should I fly out to the breeder to pick up the dog or wait an extra week for the fear period to pass and then have her send him out?
Thanks is advance!
Last edited by MaggieRoseLee; 03-01-2014 at 09:24 AM.