German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Please help, something is wrong with my pup
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
YORCHI

Default Please help, something is wrong with my pup

This is Princess, we adopted her on Saturday and have been in love with her since our first moments at the shelter with her.

She suddenly became very sad and calm last night and stopped eating her food or any treats. It literally happened within an hour. I got home to walk her and she was incredibly full of energy. When we finished our walk and I went to give her some water and food she suddenly became very calm and started looking sad. She hardly drank water and she did not eat any of the food or treats. I knew something wasn't right when she didn't even stop our small chihuahua from stealing her piece of bacon strip. She slept inside her dog house and this morning when I went to check on her I saw some vomit on the floor and runny feces.

We're gonna call the shelter we got her from today and then see about taking her to a vet. None of our other dogs are sick and we didn't see her eat anything weird. It's so weird, I really hope she doesn't have anything serious.
Attached Thumbnails
Please help, something is wrong with my pup-princess.jpg  
YORCHI is offline   Reply With Quote