German Shepherds Forum banner

How can I even.....

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  misslesleedavis1 
#1 ·
Woke up one morning to find this. How can I even get upset at this face... he OBVIOUSLY didn't do it... right?

King at 14 weeks.

See less See more
#4 ·
It is obvious, he was walking by the crate and a bunch of GSD attack stuffing attacked him. I hope he gets over this and can walk past pillows safely from now on. :)
I also hope he isn't traumatized :) Pillow stuffing can be so unpredictable but its in pillows everywhere, he will just have to cope with it -I'm sure as a good owner you can give him the individual attention he needs to get through this.

#7 ·
All seriousness. Now that you know the little bugger will do this. No stuffed objects when un supervised. Don't put anything in his crate right now, since he is in the chewing stage. I found out the hard way with my girl, what stuffing will do to a pup/dog. It was a costly scary experience. After that happened to Ginger, she never got another stuffed toy. Just be careful and make sure you supervise him at all times. He is a good looking pup BTW!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.