German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - HELP ME!!! How do I deal with agression?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jnitha

Unhappy HELP ME!!! How do I deal with agression?

Hi all, I'm new to this website, and I'm in deep need of advice. I have a 4 year old GSD who I love, and adore so much. Recently, due to me getting ready for college, I haven't been giving her the attention she needs. A friend of mine suggested that I get her friend. So after a long time of searching for the perfect puppy. I adopt a chocolate GSD mix. He's 3 months old, and one of the most laid back, sweetest puppy ever. However, after multiple attempts of introducing my new puppy to my 4 year old GSD she tried to attack him, and becomes highly aggressive towards him. I used to have a male Pomeranian before and she got along with him perfectly fine. So I don't understand why she's being so aggressive towards the new puppy. Is there anything I could do to get her to lighten up to him? I don't want to give this new puppy away. I've grown attached to him, and I just want the both of them to get along. Please help me. I'm really desperate. Attached are a picture of both my chocolate GSD puppy and my 4 year old GSD.
Attached Thumbnails
HELP ME!!! How do I deal with agression?-482210_447354555334016_1160745522_n.jpg   HELP ME!!! How do I deal with agression?-1655910_590547874348016_345164605_n.jpg  
Jnitha is offline   Reply With Quote