German Shepherds Forum banner

Welcome to the family !

734 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  mcdanfam 
#1 ·
Chiquis is 7 weeks old and is adjusting nicely to her new family, both human and furry :) She just had her second round of shots and I have begun taking her on small walks around the neighborhood with my two other dogs, she is the best behaved of the bunch, i am sure that will last for only so long. She starts puppy obedience classes next week on Saturdays

See less See more
#2 ·
What a looker. Welcome to the forum. My GSD is also the best behaved of the bunch.

Second round of shots at 7 weeks seems rather soon. Id check into that as its as the puppies need their shot iat the right time spaced 2 weeks apart, but I could be wrong..lol Once again welcome and cant wait to see more pics as she grows.

#4 ·
I would make sure the training center requires vaccinations. No reason to take chances with Parvo. We got ours into training early as well but our trainers called the vet themselves to acquire vaccination documentation. We smell disinfectant when we walk through the door, not dog.

I would be careful with the walks around the neighborhood as well. Try and stay away from places that dogs frequent. Just be aware, parvo is a nasty one.

Oh and cute pup. Can't wait to see her grow up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.