German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Testing New Lens (New Camera Mark III)
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Melina
Knighted Member

Default Testing New Lens (New Camera Mark III)

So, I got into a horrific car/pedestrian accident on New Years Eve (I won't go into grave detail). I was taking pictures down the street from my house (Long exposures with sparklers to celebrate the new year), when I got hit by a car. All of my gear got destroyed and I finally got a new camera. I switched from Nikon back to Canon! I have my reasons, so don't ask why Anyway, I just got a cheap lens to get my through until I can get my 24-70 again. I did, however, get my Mark III (Didn't skimp on that). As far as the accident is concerned, I spent a month in the hospital, and I'm still laid up in bed waiting for a skin graft...It's bad.

I'm pretty impressed, however, with the quality of the pictures from this cheap lens so far. It's making me happy for the time being. It just arrived about an hour ago and I'm going to town on it already.

Sigma 70-300 f/4-5.6 DG Macro

And a random picture of flowers...

"Some People Are Like Slinkies. They're Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring A Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs."

FB: Melina D Photography
http://www.melinadphotography.com
Melina is offline   Reply With Quote