German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - I need help with trooper!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
TruckerCouple524

Default I need help with trooper!!!

Ok this is my first German Shepard puppy but my husbands third. He is an over the road truck driver and Trooper we have had since he was 6 weeks old and he is now 5 months old and he has some behaviors that I need some advice on how to handle. For the first month we had trooper together for a while then I got a job at home and my husband took Trooper with him for a month before he got a new position with his job now Trooper is here with me. So here is the behaviors I am having troubles with, Trooper acts like he has separation anxiety, when i leave for work I put him in the outside fenced in area that is next to the house, when I get home I go to let him out and he starts jumping on me, I have tried to ignore him and then he started running full force at me then jumping and biting at my shirts putting holes in my clothes pants shirts i am honestly surprised that he hasn't torn my work shirt up. It just seems to get worse and worse and I don't know what to do and he also has this problem (take note he hasn't been neutered) he won't do this anywhere else in the house just in the kitchen he literally walks and pees a perimeter around my kitchen. I have tried the rub the nose in it trick I take him out all of the time he has no problem letting me know when he has to go to the bathroom but yet he still does this, Is he marking or just being a butt. Any advice I am open to please oh please help I just don't know what else to do.
TruckerCouple524 is offline   Reply With Quote