German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help!! (medical emergency for mice poison!)
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
MaggieRoseLee
The Agility Rocks! Moderator
 
MaggieRoseLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bushkill, PA (The Poconos!)
Posts: 26,519
Default

Get to the vet

Mice Poison in Dogs | eHow

Quote:
Ingesting lethal amounts of mouse poison does not produce symptoms in dogs right away. It takes a few days before the poison can inhibit blood clotting, causing profuse bleeding of the internal organs. Without immediate treatment, including a plasma transfusion, most dogs die...............

Read more: Mice Poison in Dogs | eHow
__________________
*****
MACH3 Bretta Lee Wildhaus MXG MJG MXF MFB TQX HIT CGC TC
Glory B Wildhaus AX, AXJ, XF
plus Miss Osin Blue Wildhaus

"Nothing new can come into your life unless you are grateful for what you already have. ~ "--- Michael Bernhard, gratitude
MaggieRoseLee is offline   Reply With Quote