German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Looking for info..
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
reiner
Elite Member

Default Looking for info..

Hey everyone.. Unfortunately, I haven't been on these boards in awhile.. This past month, I lost my heart and soul, my first son, my GSD. I have been absolutely devastated. To be honest, I am not sure if this second I want a new pup but I want to look around and get info. Who knows, maybe one will get to me and let me know that my beloved Star is telling me that "he's the one!".

I wanted to get some input (and you can PM me if you'd rather) on reputable breeders... current pricing, etc.

These are what I'm looking for... a large male, preferably a black & tan, from both German titled and health tested parents (no American bloodlines). I would like a lower drive, good with children (I have a 6 year old) Ideally, I would like an older pup, like 3-5 months old. I have trained in Schutzhund and also trained and competed in Rally-O, so I am willing to put the time in on training. I live on a farm and the dogs is with me 24/7.. on the farm and off-site. While I know there is no guarantee of longevity and health, I want to try to do everything possible I can!!

I live in NJ.. but would be willing to travel or have the pup flown in.

Thanks so much....

V Hanna Vom Salzgitter Milieu, SchH1, CGC, TDI
Von Hirshman Der Maxamilion, WAC (Doberman
"Star" Aeros Vom Windsturmbauernof, R1, RN
reiner is offline   Reply With Quote