German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Happy 4th birthday Einstein!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
ayoitzrimz
Master Member

Default Happy 4th birthday Einstein!

Einstein is really the best dog one can ask for. We learned Schutzhund together, we learned helper work together, we learned tracking, obedience, protection together. We make sure to hang out twice a day every day making the most out of each time.

He plays soccer better than Ronaldo but always loses because he can only play D.

He loves to swim, and jump / climb. He once tried to climb a 9 foot wall and ended up limping for a week He will always find a ball or a stick to play with, even in the desert - I have no clue where he hides them. He will bury his face in the snow until his whiskers are white and will pant like a doofus afterwards waiting for me to throw a snowball at him.

He's the best dog anyone could ask for and I hope we will get to play at least another 8764 times (twice a day for twelve years).

Happy birthday buddy!
Attached Thumbnails
Happy 4th birthday Einstein!-einstein.jpg   Happy 4th birthday Einstein!-einstein_front.jpg   Happy 4th birthday Einstein!-einstein-aframe.jpg   Happy 4th birthday Einstein!-einstein-standing.jpg