German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Everyone's cutest, funniest, most creative puppy pics in one thread?? Help add!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
GRANBYsyztem

Default Everyone's cutest, funniest, most creative puppy pics in one thread?? Help add!

Hi everyone, new to the forum! I've been creeping around the forum for years now. Finally getting my pup in 11 days!

Now, all my friends and family have been telling to me make sure I take plenty of pictures when König is still a pup because they grow up so fast, and before I know it he's all grown up and I'll be regretting not having taken more pictures when he's a puppy.

I could be wrong but, I looked around on the forum and I couldn't find a post where everyone sort of all added their favorite pictures into one thread. I was thinking it'd be cool to have a ton of awesome puppy pictures all in one place! It could maybe even give each other ideas on the next photo ops too So everyone submit your favorite pictures! go go go!

And.. Unfortunately, i haven't been able to bring König home yet, but to start off the thread here's a pictures of one of the male pups from his litter (or it could be him.. we pick on the 8th week, so I actually don't know who my pup is going to be yet haha) when I went to visit the breeder a couple weeks ago at 5 weeks ago. I'll be sure to post more of König when he comes home!

GRANBYsyztem is offline   Reply With Quote