German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Success! Stranger (my brother) is now part of the pack according to my dog. :)
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
VTGirlT
Master Member

Default Success! Stranger (my brother) is now part of the pack according to my dog. :)

So the stranger (my brother) is now part of the family, according to Zelda (who has fear aggression to strangers).

We took it slow, I wen't for better be safe than sorry and utilized the techniques i been shown how to use through my private trainer, online here, books and other resources.

My brother can now pet, look at her directly, approach her, talk to her and she is excited to see him! Success! It's just such a great feeling, what an accomplishment Zelda! So proud of you! I am still keeping a leash on her while in the house for now, just to be on the very safe side, since i can't read Zelda's thoughts.
(Lamb lung treats were a great help in this..)

I thought I would put a face to the name. This is Zelda on one of our hikes near the lake the other day.
Attached Thumbnails
Success! Stranger (my brother) is now part of the pack according to my dog. :)-zelda-table1.jpg  
VTGirlT is offline   Reply With Quote