German Shepherds Forum banner

Westminster

10K views 85 replies 20 participants last post by  summer7rain 
#1 ·
PLEASE do not let this thread turn into a ASL bashing thread. Every year, talk of Westminster turns into a frog dog, hock walking freak, skittery, spooky, OMG I would never own one of those crippled dogs type of meltdown. I show my dogs and would simply would like to chat or comment about the Westminster show.

The GSDs will be in the ring for breed judging in about 30 minutes. You can watch the judging live at The Westminster Kennel Club | Live! GSDs are in ring 8.

#9 ·
2nd dog is a Neo dog shown by Brian. My Sage has gone over this dog for Best of Breed

#12 ·
Those are the only 3 dogs I've personally seen shown (and a lot). Fritz (Galaxy) is a full brother to my Carly's dam. He's currently the number 1 shepherd in the country. He's a cool dog too.

#13 ·
#15 is the Woodsides Megabucks dog. GSDCA National Victor this year

#17 ·
I really like the two darker dogs that have been up so far, but the first one the most.

#21 ·
I've met and spoken with handler 11... cool to see somebody I know!

#23 ·
Megabucks is shown by Lenny. # 15. Not Ike. I need to put my glasses on, lol

#25 ·
Yes Brian Livingston. He lives down here in my neck of the woods. I show against him, Clint and Collette all the time!

#31 ·
Yes I knew he moved to Denton a few years ago. I think Collette is still in the San Antonio area. I've been out of the confirmation world a while since my mastiffs have all passed.

I'm from Shawnee and get up that way fairly often as most of my family is there, Norman, Moore and Edmond.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.