German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Food suggestions (Fromm vs. Solid Gold Wolf Cub)
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Koala

Default Food suggestions (Fromm vs. Solid Gold Wolf Cub)

Hi guys. I'm new, so I hope I am putting this in the right place! I have a 7 month old German Shepherd. He has been eating Orijen Large Breed Puppy for the last several months, but we've come to think it might be a bit too protein rich for him, and are contemplating making a change.

We have narrowed it down to a few options, but are having difficulty making an final choice. Any thoughts and input would be appreciated.

Options:

~Solid Gold Wolf Cub (we like this because it does not contain chicken and that's something we'd like to move away from if possible)

~Fromm Duck and Sweet Potato (It is an all life stage food that is within the safe ranges on calcium and potassium, but it isn't specifically a large breed puppy food or a puppy food at all for that matter)

~Fromm Large Breed Puppy (Specifically for large breed puppies, but does contain chicken)

If anyone has any experience with either of these foods, we'd love to hear what you think!
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote