German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
firestorm

Send a message via Yahoo to firestorm
Wink New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin

Hello, I would like to say that I am thrilled that I found this forum. I have a one year old female GSD. My husband is the one who picked her out of the litter but I would of went with a different breeder. I am not the first time GSD owner and have owned several in the past. I am looking forward to many years to come with Selina. Husband picked her name. I have been reading posts many weeks now and decided to join cause you learn something new all the time and the training of a dog never stop. We have a great dog, she is smart, loving, loyal and learns so very quickly. She is friendly, confident and not shy and shows no fear of new things. Noise does not even faze her. We got her at 11 weeks old. Her birthday was Jan. 18, 2014. I live in Pleasant Prairie, WI. South Eastern part of the state near the WI/ILL border near the lake. I have all ready learned new things and am excited to chat and start learning even more. I really enjoy this forum.

Selina Von Der Rich Celestial Rose GSD
MaKayla Daini Persian cat
Attached Thumbnails
New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-001-2-.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-023.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-067-2-.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-083.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-0514135513.jpg  

New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-1010102415.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-089.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-087-copy.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-1010101500.jpg   New member, from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-1010101257.jpg  

firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote