Does any one add coconut oil to their dogs food?
I am interested as I have only just recently discovered this and am impressed with the benefits of virgin coconut oil, apparently can assist with:-
- yeast infections
- smelly coats
- hot spots
- infected cuts
- cracked paws
- potentially reduce cancer risks
- improves digestion (great for EPI dogs)
- thyroid can be kept normal
- glossy coat and healthy skin
- treatment of yeasts and fungal infections
- minimizing arthritis pain
- balancing metabolism rate (weight control)
- prevention of parasitic infestations (giardia)
Seems like a wonder oil, I have purchased some virgin coconut oil and can't wait to try it on my Lola and Harry.
if your GSD is eating and eating and eating and losing weight - please consider testing for EPI.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.