German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - What kind of infection?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xyst Sin

Default What kind of infection?

Alright so, I made a post a while ago about a shepherd that was being neglected. After much fighting in the house after she found out I made the post, she stepped it up a bit and let me bathe her and get her nails done, and clean her ears. Dog can actually walk now, which is good. However, her skin problems seem to be getting worse. There is an infection on a good part of her body. I think its a yeast problem, but I'm not sure because I've never seen it before. The idea comes just from the research that I'm doing. Today though she was exhibiting signs of having a UTI which she has had before, so we gave her one of the pills that were given to her owner by the vet for her first one, and when giving it to her noticed how horrible her infection had gotten. I've posted pictures of her neck where its the worst, and her stomach where its black skinned and usually nasty like her neck, but since she's always inside laying down is usually rubbed off. Any ideas on what it could be or how to help it at home would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
What kind of infection?-img_0437.jpg   What kind of infection?-img_0439.jpg  
Xyst Sin is offline   Reply With Quote