German Shepherds Forum banner

My new pup Rebell

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Zeeva 
#1 ·
On Sunday I had to put down my best friend Cutter because of internal bleeding & Cancer. This is Rebell he shares the same grandfather as Cutter Ursas von Batu and looks like a carbon copy of Cutter as a pup, picked him up Monday.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
So sorry for your loss. But congratulations on your new addition. We lost one of our girls in March of 2008, then got Schatzi in July. We then, unexpectedly lost our other senior in August. That was a really tough year. I still miss our girls so much but Schatzi is such a sweet distration. They can never be replaced, but there is a void - when you reach your hand down, there needs to be a warm fuzzy head there to love! I noticed the name - I believe your new baby is from the same blood line as ours. I am not well versed in pedigrees but Ursus von Batu is 3 generations from our Schatzi von Batu. We got her from a very kind man who purchased her from a breeder and he could no longer care for her. We got her when she was 6 mo, she is now 2. We jokingly call her our rescue with a pedigree.

#10 · (Edited)
Yea! I did it, lol, pics posted. Rebell is handsome! They do favor each other, I see similarities in that beautiful red and those eyes. I always thought Schatzi's "wrists" were kind of thick compared to my other girls, but it looks like Rebell has the same bone structure there too. I love his puppy sit! The fall pic is when she was 9 mo and the beach pic was taken last summer on our camping trip - she was tired and wet from the lake ;) She is only about 70 lbs at 2 years now but is well filled out and healthy looking. Oh, and plenty energetic!! She trained me for my first 14k this Feb, lol! And she is SUPER vocal! She talks all the time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.