German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Miss Molli(gator)
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
m1marty

Default Miss Molli(gator)

Here's Miss Molli (now at 7 months) Sometimes I wonder if she has a bit(lot) of Mal in her due to her over the top play/prey drive. I know she doesnt but I havent seen another GSD with her level of sharpness. Like a shark- always moving, always alert and stuck to your side where ever you go. *HAS* to have something to do- not a couch dog by any means. She gets a ton of compliments on her coloring/markings and beautiful glossy coat (due in no small part to Blue Buffalo food and weekly brushings do doubt) She's filled out a bit in these pictures and I'd assume she'll get a bit taller before too long. Currently 51lbs. DDR/Czech dog with a very straight back that I noticed in her parents as well. She is an absolute pleasure to own and work with (doing some informal bitework/agility work with a local military K9 instructor) and has been a wonderful companion for the kids. Its amusing to watch her herd the youngest around the yard. Hope you enjoy the pics as I am one proud dad!
Last pic is her at 5 months.
Attached Thumbnails
Miss Molli(gator)-amolli1.jpg   Miss Molli(gator)-amolli3.jpg   Miss Molli(gator)-amolli2.jpg   Miss Molli(gator)-amolli4.jpg   Miss Molli(gator)-amolli.jpg  

m1marty is offline   Reply With Quote