German Shepherds Forum banner

I can't wait!!!!

627 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  GermanShepherdCrazy 
#1 ·
My mom has agreed to get me a German Shepherd puppy! I've always wanted a GSD and I've been ecstatic since she told me she would. She told me he's going to be my early 16th birthday present and since I have to leave all my friends again I guess she's also considering him as a "I'm sorry we have to move and you have to leave all your friends again" present lol

The German Shepherd I plan on getting is going to be a purebred, black + tan male. His full name is going to be Jace Cloud Malik.

I know a lot about German Shepherds since they're my 2nd favorite breed of dog and a lot about other dogs. I have 5 other dogs already and several other pets.

I was just curious about if anyone has any extra tips that could be very helpful to me since I'll be getting my first German Shepherd really soon. Maybe like, grooming tips, training tips, the best toys to get them that they won't/can't destroy, puppy tips. It would be very and greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!!

#4 ·
That's exciting news. Congratulations!! Definitely go to the puppy forms and read, read, read!! Practically everything people go through with the first GSDs has already been asked and answered here in the forums. You're in the right place.

Make sure to post pics of your new pup when he arrives ;)

Oh, and I Love the name. My son's given name is Jacy, but as he's grown into an adult I call him Jace more often than not... Just sounds more adult and stronger, and suits him. Congrats again on your new pup :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.