German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Frag, Patton, and Recon Update!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
DJEtzel
Crowned Member

Default Frag, Patton, and Recon Update!

We've been so busy lately, I wanted to post updates frequently on how everyone is doing!

I have Frag back for the month, until my ex finds a house to buy in Kansas for Frag and his wife. Sadly, he came back to me with severe allergic reactions to friskies cat food that he was sneaking into while with my ex. No hair on the tips of his ears and some of his muzzle, ear infection, miserable skin and itchy as heck. We're working on fixing that, now! Frag's been coming to work with me and hanging out and doing a little Rally prep. First video is him reuniting with his dad, my ex boyfriend, after his deployment. Went on for 15 minutes.

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

Patton is being a typical puppy- growing too fast, learning a ton! We've gotten into crate games this week which are a godsend, let me tell ya! He's such a character. I'm trying to get lots of videos and pictures.

And Recon has been his old self learning tricks, chasing squirrels and trialing in Agility! We had a trial last weekend with two pretty decent runs, almost to our first title! (thought we had it, but found out the next day we're missing 1 Q)

DSC_0499 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_0486 by DJetzel, on Flickr
Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC
General Patton Vom Winter Storm

Last edited by DJEtzel; 01-22-2014 at 02:27 PM.
DJEtzel is online now   Reply With Quote