German Shepherds Forum banner

Recommendations for AGILITY classes near Palm City, FL ?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Rainer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The class we have isn't working out with teddy. Does anyone know any good agility classes near palm city Florida? If u know any that would be great!

#2 ·
This used to be a good link with clubs/classes ---> Clean Run: Agility Clubs and Training Schools

Obedience & Agility Training | Humane Society of the Treasure Coast, Inc.

Lucky Dog Sports Club - Jupiter Florida - Dog Training Class Schedule: agility, obedience, rally, fun and games, reactive, and puppy socialization and training

You seen either of those 2? You may have to drive a bit for the best classes, I know an hour is normal for me. Try to plan walks, dinner, shopping to make it seem better :)

#4 · (Edited)
The only ones I know of are Tailwaggers and Lucky Dog. Took an agility class with lucky Dog...Rainer and I loved it. Waiting for the second level to be offered again so we can keep going. :) A friend goes to Tailwaggers and she enjoys it.

Not sure about the Humane Society link MaggieRoseLee posted in terms of agility, but I did go up there for lure coursing and barn hunt. Saw their agility field and it looks nice (to me, lol). The people there were all really nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.