German Shepherds Forum banner

Random non gsd question.

568 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  misslesleedavis1 
#1 ·
My fiance booked us a romantic getaway to a couples resort, he chose the activites package instead of the spa package :cry: anyone have any experiance with dog sledding lol? it looks like fun...

#2 ·
If you want a good idea of it and even try it out, this weekend is All Bark, No Frostbite up here in Cannington. It'll be a lot warmer this year, last year it was -30. Cannington Dog Sled Races - Home

They are a great organization, they are actually lending us tents for the organization I am with for our winter festival. The Metis do an excellent display, there's sculpture and wood carving, craft breweries, an excellent vendor market. You can meet some of the dogs, horse drawn wagon rides around the village. Highly recommend stopping into the Ginko Tree, really cool tea shop.

My daughter and I will be there all day Saturday, I'll be in a completely black snowsuit and my daughter will be in a completely pink snow suit :)

#3 ·
wow that sounds really fun!!! I have a friend with huskies who sleds all the time, she says it's a blast and you get to just stand there so I don't think it's too tiring as long as you are warm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.