German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - In your experience, is this true?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sarah~
Master Member

Default In your experience, is this true?

I am about to try and switch back to regular meals with my dogs, Eko has had no issues with not over eating but my pit mix is about 10lbs overweight.

Eko has always been SO picky, if he does not like his food he will just not eat, I tried waiting him out once and he dropped a lot of weight, but even when he likes his food if I feed regular meals he will skip at least one meal sometimes two in a row, a couple times a week. He's been to the vet more than once for it the vet says he is healthy, not too skinny and she has known a lot of GSDs, male in particular, who do this. I know GSDs are picky but do they really still not eat even when they like that food?

Eko is maybe about 3-5lbs heavier now than he is in these photos, I will also show some I took today of my mix that my vet said is not overweight whatsoever...
Attached Thumbnails
In your experience, is this true?-1390198588270.jpg   In your experience, is this true?-1390198614401.jpg   In your experience, is this true?-1390198716826.jpg   In your experience, is this true?-1390198737206.jpg