German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Little Ari the rescue!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Smg

Default Little Ari the rescue!

I would like to start off by telling you how I got Ari, he was a rescue from a very bad home. A friend of mine told me their was a puppy in distress so off I went to go see him, as my sister and I pulled up we heard the sire going after Ari and he was crying and yelping, the man went out to get him and he was yelling at the dogs, He came out with a little sable male puppy in a clothes hamper, then the man took him out as if he were dirty clothes and dropped him on the ground. Ari was crying and shaking, I picked him up and said I would take him. His first night he was running from me in fear, I started by hand feeding him slowly, and petting him ever so gently. He started to enjoy the attention and he is now my shadow, I started to do obedience with him and he now knows sit, come and almost has the hang of leave it. He is so smart, and I am so proud of him. I have only had him for a little over a week, I can't believe how smart he is. I have quite a few health problems so we are going to train our little Ari to be my service dog, he starts classes in March. I can't wait to see how he does, he still needs lots of socialization and is still a little timid around unknown people but is quick to make friends. I think he will excel and do great things, I can't wait to see what he's made of and take every baby step with him.

Sorry for the bad picture but this is Ari

[IMG][/IMG]
Smg is offline   Reply With Quote