German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need reassurance about mentally unstable neighbor
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
wyoung2153
Knighted Member

Wow.. The first half of this made him sound just a little nutty, like he was lonely and needed to talk to someone. The second part about him blowing up that girl's car is a little much.

My advice is this. If you honestly feel threatened and that uncomfortable to even just say hi to the man then I think it's time to move. If that is not a plausable idea then this.. I don't suggest having a relationship with him, but it may behoove you to just play the nice neighbor. Avoidance doesn't always help things. especially if he has noticed already and has confronted you. I don't know the situation too well so it's hard to say whether is easy to just say hi and smile and walk away.

That's a really tough spot to be in because I have been in similar uncomfortable situations. Only you know how you really feel and that is probably hard to explain, but if you honestly feel threatened, I would stay out of the situation at whatever cost.

Whitney

Commander Charly Titan-15 Jan 2010
Gulf Coast Search and Recovery
wyoung2153 is online now   Reply With Quote