German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Shandy got hit by a Car!!!! :(
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
huberm41

Default Shandy got hit by a Car!!!! :(

My 8 month old pup who I love dearly got hit in a parking lot Saturday when she jumped right out when I open the door! It was the most terrifying thing ever to happen to me! At first I thought that was it! Then she was yelling crying hysterically! I got her and I thought her leg and or pelvis was broken! Rushed her right to the animal hospital and she was in good spirits! They took an x ray and no broken bone but maybe a hairline fracture in her back leg! I have slept on the floor side by side with her since! Spoiled her to death! She is on pain pills but still in so much pain! I feel terrible for her. Doc ordered 4-5 weeks cage rest only to go out when she pees! So I carry her out a number of times a day and she hobbles around 3 legged wanting to play! I love her to death! She is one lucky pup!!!! Here's pics since the accident! Just wish I could take all her pain away

Shandy got hit by a Car!!!! :(-imageuploadedbypg-free1389720151.678135.jpgShandy got hit by a Car!!!! :(-imageuploadedbypg-free1389720163.092852.jpgShandy got hit by a Car!!!! :(-imageuploadedbypg-free1389720182.179417.jpgShandy got hit by a Car!!!! :(-imageuploadedbypg-free1389720190.947797.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Patty's Blog --- http://www.gsd-Patty.blogspot.com
huberm41 is offline   Reply With Quote