German Shepherds Forum banner

Who thought I would be so happy that he pooped!

641 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  KathrynApril 
#1 ·
So yesterday Dinozzo got a hold of a plastic film that you would find on a container of sour cream. Usually if he grabs something he shouldn't have he just plays with it. This time he gave me no chance to grab it and he ate the thing whole. I figured it was flimsy enough that it would be able to pass, but at the same time he seemed to eat it in more of a wad. I called the vet and they too figured it would be fine and only to be concerned if he started to throw up. (I know the signs of blockage and all but just wanted their opinion too.)
Sure enough today he finally passed it. Since he is still in the habit of sometimes trying to eat said poop I cleaned it up right away. I was so happy though that I know it came through & don't have to worry about it anymore! Again, who thought I would be so happy that he pooped!?!?!?!? :D lol

#4 ·
Glad it came out! I know you were worried.

I had a little female that was a poop eater and she found some poo in a purple nitrile glove (I had set aside to toss).....didn't know she got it till we went to the vet for a surgical procedure and they called me about some strange smelly purple thing coming out of her bottom on the operating table. Groooooan. Owning dogs is just gross sometimes, what can I say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.