Discovery Health "7 Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infections"
Here Baking soda is also recommended. Again if the dog won't drink it try adding some meat stock.
You probably don't have these lying around but they also help fix UTI's
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) has a long history of use in treatment of urinary infections.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) has very soothing demulcent properties. Best used in "cold infusion." Soak herb in cold water several hours, then strain and drink.
- Buchu is a soothing diuretic and antiseptic for the urinary system.
- Corn silk (Zea Mays) is a soothing diuretic.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is an astringent and mild diuretic with tissue-healing properties.
- Usnea Lichen is very soothing and antiseptic.