German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Wanting to Research American Showline
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
abmc

Thank you Xeph and wvgsd.
I guess the only way to really describe what I am specifically looking for in the pedigrees or the dogs themselves and the websites, etc, at this point, is knowledge....meaning knowledge is what I am seeking. :-)

I am interested in looking at the breed and comparing it with research that I have already done. I am interested in Temperament, health, gosh, just information really.

I would love to be pointed in the direction of some shows WVGSD. Meeting the actual people and the dogs, the folks that live with them, and breed them, etc. is a great idea.

I am in the Midwest. Close to the border of Missouri and Kansas about an hour from Kansas City.

Thank you. Oh, and as to the pedigrees, I read on this forum that you can't begin to learn to read pedigrees until you start reading them. Lol. So, I want to look at them and see if I can see common denominators, etc. if that makes sense.

You don't know what you don't know, until you know it. Thanks for any help/direction you could provide.
abmc is offline   Reply With Quote